NLA 5/90 draws and VAG lotto games on hold amid 2-weeks Coronavirus lockdown
The National Lottery Authority (NLA) has suspended its weekly draws and other activities that involve human contacts as part of measures to curb the spread of the coronavirus in the country.
In a press release issued by the Public Relations Unit of the Authority, members of the Lotto Marketing Companies and other relevant stakeholders are expected to be trained to go digital within the two weeks lockdown that has been introduced by President Akufo-Addo.
Find the full statement below:
In view of the directives by the President of the Republic of Ghana, and letter received from the Association of Lotto Marketing Companies dated 29th March 2020 with reference number ALMC/CV19/DG/NLA/1 requesting for the suspension of the Draw of 5/90 and VAG Lotto Games within the Lockdown period, the National Lottery Authority wishes to inform NLA Staff, Lotto Marketing Companies and the staking public that the Authority shall NOT conduct the usual Draw for 5/90 and VAG Lotto Games within the lockdown period.
The Authority would consider training of Lotto Marketing Companies and relevant stakeholders on the Digital Lottery during the lockdown period.
Let us all support government to stop the spread of the pandemic coronavirus disease across the Country.
Stay Home; Stay Safe; Stop the spread of Coronavirus.
Issued by: Public Relations Unit of NLA
Published by GWS Online GH : 2020-04-01
Do you have News to share? Simply email us.
News Archive - Recent Articles
- NLA 5/90 Draws And VAG Lotto Games On Hold Amid 2-weeks Coronavirus Lockdown
- National Service 2020/2021: Postings For 9,000 Nurses Released
- WAEC Suspends 2020 WASSCE Over Coronavirus Pandemic
- THE PEOPLE OF AGORDOME-SONUKPO LEFT TO SUFFER FOR CENTURIES
- GIJ Launches Media Contest To Mark 60 Years
- COLLEGES OF EDUCATION TO BE UPGRADED TO UNIVERSITIES IN SEPTEMBER
- GES Begins Nationwide Sensitization To CSSPS
- Letter By Concerned Environmentally-Conscious Ghanaians And Pan-Africanists Handed To Attorney-General
- GES' Free SHS Secretariat's 2019 School Selection Guidelines
- GRA To Commence Fixed Exchange Rate Regime
¦ Page 1 ¦ Page 2 ¦ Page 3 ¦ Page 4 ¦ Page 5 ¦ Page 6 ¦ Page 7 ¦ Page 8 ¦ Page 9 ¦ Page 10 ¦ Page 11 ¦ Page 12 ¦ Page 13 ¦ Page 14 ¦ Page 15 ¦ Page 16 ¦ Page 17 ¦ Page 18 ¦ Page 19 ¦ Page 20 ¦ Page 21 ¦ Page 22 ¦ Page 23 ¦ Page 24 ¦ Page 25 ¦ Page 26 ¦ Page 27 ¦ Page 28 ¦ Page 29 ¦ Page 30 ¦ Page 31 ¦ Page 32 ¦ Page 33 ¦ Page 34 ¦ Page 35 ¦ Page 36 ¦ Page 37 ¦ Page 38 ¦ Page 39 ¦
Log in to chat with other members
Rooms available: Dating, Business/Market, Education, VIP Room, Lotto
|Members logged in (21) : bird2023 aboziahPatrick Jenedsa ********** Ron Amminu Salua BonneyJA Gideonakologo meekmill77 S newton Captain Aggrey sey Cobra Fiagbe ogyam1973 KellyG spendybae kpoha makchev GWS_Admin|