NSS to provide personnel with affordable electronic devices
National Service Personnel (NSP) in Ghana will soon have access to quality electronic devices through "Life Starter Policy" Program.
The management of National Service Scheme in collaboration with Sun Electronics Limited (HISENSE) have agreed to offer to National Service Personnel items ranging from 32" LCD TV, Table top fridge, rice cooker, iron, table top gas cooker and others through "Life Starter Policy" Program.
Speaking at the launching ceremony of the Life Starter Policy Program in Accra, the Acting Executive Director of National Service Scheme (NSS) Hon. Mustapha Yusif, noted that fresh graduates posted for national service face challenges of decent living at their posts.
"National Service Personnel at post may on the other hand walk into any Hisense Shop within Ghana, show proof of being a National Service Person, make a request, PAY a sum of thousand Ghana cedis (GH2000) and be entitled to the package.
They may approach the Secretariat for a coupon and present it to any Hisense shop nationwide for their package. We have agreed on that because the Year 2016/17 has almost ended", he explained.
Head of Administration, HISENSE Mrs. Sandra Patterson, stated that Life Starter Package is installation payment plan with no interest for the acquisition of the Hisense products.
Adding that, personnel who sign onto this package will pay an equal monthly installment over period of 12 months and are entitle to one package per a year.
This she said, they are embarking on this laudable initiative in order to alleviate the suffering personnel have been going through when at their posts.
By: Isaac Kofi Dzokpo
Published by GWS Online GH : 2017-06-27
News Archive - Recent Articles
- NSS To Provide Personnel With Affordable Electronic Devices
- Interior Ministry Warns Ghanaians Over Fake Recruitment Exercise
- Ghana Police To Recruit More Personnel This Year
- National Service Scheme To Upgrade Internet Service
- Judiciary Will Use Technology For Quality Justice - Justice Sophia Akuffo
- Court To Rule On UEW Case July 10
- National Service Secretariat Trial To Begin July 21
- NLA Presents Car To Latest 'Lucky Hands' Promotion Winner
- Zongo Development Fund To Provide Scholarship For Muslim Students
- 'Illegal' Lotto Operators Given 6 Months To Comply With Regulations
¦ Page 1 ¦ Page 2 ¦ Page 3 ¦ Page 4 ¦ Page 5 ¦ Page 6 ¦ Page 7 ¦ Page 8 ¦ Page 9 ¦ Page 10 ¦ Page 11 ¦ Page 12 ¦ Page 13 ¦ Page 14 ¦ Page 15 ¦ Page 16 ¦ Page 17 ¦ Page 18 ¦ Page 19 ¦ Page 20 ¦ Page 21 ¦ Page 22 ¦